< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wait Just a Minute... I'm Thinking.

I have been surprised today by an unusual meme.

Pattie has listed me in an unusual meme, and in the process, she has even endowed me with an award.

The Thinking Blogger Award



I'm really and truly am quite speechless.

The only thing I can think of to say is...

Well...

Thank you


How profound is that?


So now that the pressure is on...

And since everyone will be expecting so much more from me and "my little blog"...

I think I shall retire for the evening.

In order to think up something to actually write about.


Oh yeah, while I'm still thinking about it.

I have to "tag" five more people whose blog makes me think.

Come to think of it, there are also rules that go with this meme as well.

The following, in alphabetical order, have been tagged:

1. Dr. Anonymous

2. Okiedoke

3. Paul McCord, Jr.

4. Scan Man's Notes

5. The Turtle Speaks


And yes, for those of you who have noticed, all of my nominees are male.

That is not to say that women don't think.

*Heck*

I'm a woman.

What do I think I'm trying to say here anyway?

*sigh*

Good Night Guys!!

later...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ! Pattie hit upon the right person! :o)

You know, your blog is always full of wisdom ... you don't have to change a thing!

March 15, 2007 8:33 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I'm in very good company.

I saw that you were "hit" by her as well!

BTW...

Thanks for the compliment.

later...

March 15, 2007 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking of me, T.J., but I have a thing about not doing memes. And I'm certainly not going to start with one where I have to use my brain.

March 15, 2007 12:12 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Mike...

That's okay. I pretty much know/knew that probably three out of the five won't/wouldn't participate. It doesn't bother me at all because I usually don't participate in meme's either.

But I just COULD NOT resist the little icon/button thingy.

*laugh*

I hope you have a great week.

later...

March 15, 2007 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Stanley S said...

Hi thanks for sharing thiis

January 07, 2022 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home