< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dear Mr. Palestinian Bomber...

There's this news story about a credit card mailing to a guy. It was delivered to his home address and the name listed on it was Palestinian Bomber. So this guy calls up the credit card company and gives them the code number and stuff and the service reps (yes, he called more than one time) addressed him as "Mr. Palestinian Bomber".

I just don't see how I could do it if I were the customer service rep on the other end of the line. You know... call someone Mr. Palestinian Bomber? I would think that I would have to say something like, "Excuse me sir, could I verify the name that I have with you?" Surely it crossed one of those people's mind that this could be a joke or something. I would even be looking behind my back thinking that this might even be some sort of a Candid Camera setup. What are people thinking? Or are they thinking?

Either way, it makes you wonder who's watching this guy. You know, he really is Palestinian. The credit card company says that they bought his name and address off of a vendor. Who put it on the list?

later...

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home