< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, August 05, 2005

For Keishia...


My name is Mercy. I am an Italian Greyhound. When I grow up I will look like my parents do. My parents look like this.

I have a little girl of my very own named Keishia. She is very nice and pretty. Keishia is smart too. She goes to school and learns how to read words and write. Keishia also goes to dancing school. She is a very good girl and I am proud to have her for my very own.

I want to be smart like Keishia. I want to be good like Keishia is. So I wanted to go to school too! T.J. is my teacher and she is teaching me how to be a good puppy. T.J. is teaching me how to listen. I want to learn how to listen.

T.J. is teaching me how to play. I did not know there was a right way and a wrong way to play. I am learning how to play the right way. I am also learning how to be nice to the other dogs and cats. I like to listen and play. Keishia likes to listen and play too.

When I grow up I want to be as nice and smart as Keishia is. I know that Keishia will help me. Keishia and I will play. We will go to school too. We will have a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home