< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, August 19, 2005

My Favorite Color...


Green is my favorite color. Green is a soothing and natural color and goes well with a lot of things. Other people like the color green and use it in their names. Names like Bowling Green State University and Green Bay use the color green. A lot of organizations use the color green to denote a friendly connotation towards nature. Some organizations are easily recognized like Greenpeace; others, such as Echoing Green, are not.

There are other green verbiages like a “green salad” and a “green horse”. Of course, there’s also “green with envy”. Sometimes the word green doesn’t give us a good feeling. I prefer to think of the song, "The Green, Green Grass of Home" myself. Overall though, I think that green is a very acceptable and pleasing color and word for most folks.



The color green goes with so many other colors. Green compliments and accompanies many things in various settings and can make for striking contrasts.



When most people think of green and red it reminds them of Christmas. Green at Christmas time usually makes people feel happy and generous. I have found that green and red go well together at other times too.




However, too much green used with this color of orange is not good and makes me feel bad.




This is probably one of my most favorite shades of green. My teenagers like this color too.

later…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home