< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

It's Late...


I just got home a little bit ago. I went back to work at 6:30pm and now it's tomorrow.

I can't seem to find much tonight on the internet on how Hurricane Rita is doing down south. I hope that everyone survives the storm. I don't have cable television so... guess I'll head for bed.

Just thought that I would remind everyone not to call me in the morning. I will be sleeping.

Linda from Norman sent me the picture of the cactus flower. The plant belongs to her mom. Isn't it just bizarre?

You guys have a great Saturday morning.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home