< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Pa and Nathan...

The picture is of my dad and his youngest grandchild Nathan. The tractor was running as “Pa” was fixing to head for the field. Nathan didn’t really know what to think about it, especially since the tractor was so loud. But… he didn’t cry! Good Job Nathan.

I have been working on some of my homework and have run into some “technical difficulties” this evening. Now it seems that there is a really big thunderstorm heading this way. I have been watching the lightning through my window and now I can hear the thunder. I am so thankful for the rain.

I will be shutting down my computer now and so folks… that will be it for tonight.

later…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home