< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Plant Identification Help Needed...

I have a lot of homework still to do but I am going to shut things down for the evening and go to bed. I hope that I can get it all completed tomorrow. There’s a lot still to be done.

Sue is diligently taking care of the little garden. I haven’t had opportunity to go over there. She sent me some pictures of the zucchini plants. They look like they are happy and doing well. Good thing they have Sue watching after them, because I certainly have not been available of late. It's pretty sad that someone has to send me pictures just so that I can see the progress of the garden. Something about that just doesn't seem right.

Meghan stopped by today with her two kids. I hadn’t seen her in quite a while. We had a really nice visit. Meghan looks really good and her kids are growing up. She is also expecting her third child which is due to be born in May. I have missed out on watching the first two grow up. Time just seems to get away from all of us.

Well… there seems to be a correction needed from my previous post. Linda’s mom, who is from Norman also, says that the plant is NOT a type of cactus but it looks like one. There are not any spikes, needles, or other sharp things on it. She says that it belongs to the milkweed family and does not produce annual blooms. The picture above shows the bud. Does anyone know or remember what the name of this plant is? I think that my Mom has one just like it at her house. Mom, do you know the name of it?

Well… I’ve gotta go guys. Will be checking back with you here…

later…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home