< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

September 18, 2005

Well, from what I can tell things went well today with my ultrasound class. My students were from Texas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. The people that helped make it happen need a giant “thank you”: Linda from Norman, Zachary, Maui, and of course Dr. Tina Neel and Sam Neel for providing the facilities.

The picture is of “Roy”. Roy belongs to Mom and Dad and he is a Great Pyrenees. He has a 24/7 “protection” job and he lives with their Boer goats. Roy’s job is to protect the goats from the numerous coyotes and other predators that they have down there. The nannies are going to be kidding soon and the coyotes really like to kill and eat a lot of the kids. Roy is fixing to be real busy soon.

I am really tired. I didn’t get to bed until late last night and was up and going early this morning. I didn’t really “quit” until almost 8:30pm… So, for those of you who e-mailed me I think I have answered all the ones that required replies. I believe that I got all the others written and sent. I am eating a snack and I think I am going to crawl into bed.

later…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home