< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cheapest Gas Nationwide Found in Elk City, Oklahoma!


I had to get some more gas today. Surprised? I was ecstatic that I had found regular unleaded at $2.25 a gallon. That is until I found out that I could have gotten it so much cheaper. I missed the gas rush in Lincoln, Nebraska, where premium gas sold for .29 cents a gallon. Bad thing is that I didn't know about Elk City and their cheap gas prices either. *sigh*

Guys, I need all the help I can get. Here's a nifty little link that will help all of us find the cheapest gas prices in our area. All you have to do is enter your zip code. A map is provided along with the gas stations, their addresses, and the price per gallon.

Have a great Wednesday!

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home