< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Homework...


I have a lot of homework to do.

Today, I have sat in front of the computer for 13 hours now, just working on one of my class' assignments. I have got to quit for the day. I'm tired. I still have a speech to write that is due this Friday. Not only do I have to write it, but I have to present it also. *sigh*

I have been forced into a lot of research as we are learning how to write 'mechanism descriptions' and 'processes and procedures'. The research is what has taken a lot of my time. Diagrams, pictures, charts, articles... I think my vision is becoming blurred.

Those darn "Sources Cited" take a lot of my time too. I don't know why I have so much trouble getting those down.

I thought that you folks might enjoy seeing some of the places that I have been today:

Hyperphysics

All About Electric Circuits

Barometer

History of Medicine (specifically stethoscopes)

History of Stethoscopes

Rusting and the Corrosion of Metals

The Boiling Point and Latent Heat of Vaporization

Evaporation and Pressure

Vaporization

The Pregnant Bitch and Whelping

Maybe some of you will find it at least a little bit intriguing.

Of course, this is only a small sample of the piles of information that I have waded through today. I am starting on page 9 of my paper and have two more items yet to complete. This means that I have a lot more research to do before I am finished.

*gee* Have I been here too long or what?! I think I am beginning to take on some of the symptoms of that last article that I read.

I'm going to bed.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home