< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, October 31, 2005

It's a Little Low... Don't You Think?


My blog is worth $2,822.70.
How much is your blog worth?


Do you guys know about the sale of Technorati?

Well... it was for *gobs* of money. Anyway... they have come up with this calculator... which figures out how much your blog is worth... according to how much Technorati sold for... how many blogs there are... and... I forget. A few more things.

Either way... it has to do with some kind of 'geek' math. I think.

I don't know if I like having a monetary value put on my blog or not.

Well... if it were real money I probably would.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home