< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's My Pleasure...



I am always intrigued by the search terms that are used to access my blog. I truly hope that my visitors find what they were looking for, were entertained, or both.

What has inspired this post are the following search terms:

"the name of the real horse upon which sonador in the movie dreamer was based"

Since my post about the movie Dreamer did not have that information, I thought that I would post it here.

You can read about the screenwriter and how he developed the story. He was inspired by more than one racehorse; but the horse, Mariah's Storm, and her trainers and owners made a great impression upon him.

I hope that everyone gets to see the movie and enjoys the story behind it. As far as a biography for Sonador's character? Well, there just really isn't one. The links I have provided will get you started if you want to research it any further.

By the way... if anyone is having difficulties trying to locate information on any particular subject just let me know and I'll see if I can be of any assistance.

later...

Mariah's Storm Still an Inspiration

1 Comments:

Blogger LIVE MUSIC Streaming Video said...

Cool, Nice Blog
H
I found some blogging and podcast stuff here Quick Time 7

October 24, 2005 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home