< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The News Edition...

What will we eat for dinner? I look in the fridge at the leftovers and the thought of 4000 year old noodles cross my mind as I gaze at my homemade chicken noodle soup. Somehow, it just doesn’t seem that tasty to me now.

Saddam didn’t vote today. Nobody seems to know why? I think I have a pretty good idea. He probably lost track of time while he was watching the corn field on the corn cam. I’d hate to be the one to tell him that there isn’t going to be much action in that corn field until next year.

Do you ever walk into a room and forget what you went in there for? Do you forget where you put things? Yeah? Me too. I just remembered today that I had accidentally flushed my $26,000 diamond ring down the toilet. Remind me to call those folks tomorrow and claim that ring.

There’s a verse in Proverbs that says “…A nagging wife is like dripping that never stops on a rainy day.” In the Netherlands a complaining mom has been banned from her daughter’s school. I wonder if she's married.

I was wondering. When they finish the orthodontic work on the gopher, who’s going to work on whitening his newly straightened teeth? They’re really brown looking. I think something should be done about it.

I have developed a newfound concern about taking the “Lord’s name in vain”. Maybe they’ll discuss it at the God Blog Convention that’s being held this weekend. With the Blogging Boom and all I’m afraid that people will start substituting favorite swear words and phrases with things like: ‘godbloggit’ and ‘bloggin jesus christ’. This would add to an already abundant and unnecessary list of curse words available in the American vocabulary today. Additionally, I think there’s a fine line to be considered with terminology like ‘blogdammit’. I have to confess though; I think I used the latter when I was having difficulty posting on my blog a few weeks ago. *sigh*

later…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home