< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service's Flea and Tick Info...

The Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service received a grant to publish an informative brochure concerning flea and tick control. The paper was written by Sue Gray, OSU's Extension Horticulturist.

As a public information and educational service the Tulsa County Extension has published this information on the internet. They are also offering free flea combs and hard copies of the brochure while supplies last. Telephone inquiries are welcomed Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. at 918-746-3701.

The brochure is very informative and helpful for all pet owners. If you would like to research this subject further, additional links are provided in one of my previous posts, Please! No Fleas!.

I hope that you guys have had a great Friday. I have been called about an emergency ultrasound at work so I've gotta go. I don't think that I'll be back here until much...

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home