< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Shepherds of Love Ministry...


Well folks it is late. I was at the hospital this evening and just got home not long ago. Zachary, who I work with, had appendicitis and just got out of surgery. Everything is ok and he is already in a room. Hopefully he will be able to go home tomorrow or the next day.

I have added a new link to my sidebar. It will take you to Shepherds of Love Ministry. Most people are very generous, have big hearts and are always looking for a good place to give. I asked Teresa if I could post a link to their web page here on my blog.

One of the questions that come with giving money to charities is: “Where will the money go?” The Better Business Bureau has a great web page that helps to answer this question and a host of others. It’s called the BBB Wise Giving Alliance. There, on their Give.org page, they have all sorts of helpful information. Also, their Wise Giving Guide breaks down how the money is spent. That’s one of my big things too: How much goes to administration costs?

All of this brings me back to Shepherds of Love Ministry. I know first hand how they help many people; people who find themselves in varied circumstances. I know that the money will be used judiciously and wisely and will be utilized to help as many people and families as possible.

So… if you are looking for a good place to put your tax deductible charity dollars… Shepherds of Love is a good place to put it to use.

later…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home