< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Trick or Treat? Witch will it be...

Raising kids brings a lot of questions to the forefront that most of us probably wouldn’t consider… if it weren’t for our kids. For instance, if you were looking to buy a home you wouldn’t necessarily care which school district your purchase was in unless you had children. Other similar, and perhaps more serious questions, are faced constantly during the course of a parent’s struggle of trying to raise their children into adulthood.

Every October there are many families that ask questions about Halloween. Each of these families, at one time or another, ask themselves whether or not their children are going to participate in Halloween festivities. Families, such as the Happy Homemaker’s, sometimes wrestle with their own consciences, beliefs, and standards. Sometimes, issues like these are difficult for families to assess.

Lots of articles have been written on the subject from many points of view. Even Christians have differing points of views concerning Halloween. Here is an article written by an ex-witch. Researching things like this can really be very interesting.

later…

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Interesting. Thanks for your research. I've posted it on my blog, too.

Love your blog. Do you know Dan & Angi, or did you just find them in the blog world? They are friends of mine.

October 14, 2005 6:49 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thank you. No, I don't know Dan and Angi. In fact, I don't know any bloggers personally. Is that sad or what?

later...

October 14, 2005 10:08 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Once I was sad. Sad sad sad. I knew no bloggers. None. Zero Zilch.

And then I attended the Okie Blogger meeting and I became an instant celebrity with friends all about me. I am fantastic. I am glorious. I am happy.

GET TO KNOW ME.

(Okay, sorry, that was an obscure Saturday Night Live reference and I may have had too many colas tonight or something. Anyway, hope you can come to the next Okie blogger Convention so we can meet you!

October 15, 2005 7:59 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thank you for the invitation! Maybe I will be able to attend the convention next year.

October 16, 2005 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home