< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Who Will Be My 1000th Visitor?

I haven't been a blogger for very long. Just a few months really and I'm still learning the ropes about posting and links and all that. I didn't get a web page counter for a while. I didn't know you could get so many web things like that for free and I really like 'free stuff'. Just like this blog site. It's free free free!

Anyway... I have really enjoyed blogging so far and the visitors are a lot of fun too. Also, I like going to the visitor's web pages and looking at their blogs. Very interesting stuff out there.

So... tonight I anticipate that I will have my 1000th visitor since I started the web counter. I wonder who it will be?

later...

BTW... I was forwarded this cute
Thanksgiving e-card. I thought you guys would enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home