< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, November 25, 2005

The Day After...


It's almost tomorrow, Saturday. I'm just now home from work.

It was a real zoo today.

I know, I know...

"It's a veterinary place. Of course, it's a zoo.", you say.

Well... let's just say that it was 'zoo-ier' than usual.

Anyway... on my feet for a very looooooooooooooong time.

So...

I need to go to bed.

I hope everyone survived their shopping outings and that you found what you needed...

and got what you wanted,

...less any black eyes or bruises.

By the way...

You guys would never catch me in a
store the day after Thanksgiving.

Talk about
zoos...

It's a whole 'nuther jungle out there!

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home