< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving...

Thanks to everyone who worked today. Whether you worked at your job or at home in the kitchen... please know that you are appreciated.

I'm leaving for the hospital here in a minute and I just wanted to tell everyone "Happy Thanksgiving" and give you a fun little link. (turn up your speakers)

I hope that you all had a good day.

We had a nice dinner with all the fixins'. It was a very good meal. I want to thank Lucy and John for having us over. It was very kind of you.

I received some more e-mailed photos of my cat today. It reminded me of the photo I had received several days ago that I didn't get posted.

Don't you think he's a little smug looking in this photo?

hmmmpfff...

later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

A cat? Looking smug? Come now ... surely you jest!

I hope your Thanksgiving was happy and warm, T.J.!

This is the start of both the sweetest, and the gnarliest season of the year!

And by the way - I'm with you, dear heart ... I would never be caught dead in a store the day after Thanksgiving!

Besides, that's my day to "sleep it off" before I start digging in and getting ready for Christmas!

Hope you got some rest - you deserve it!

November 26, 2005 10:37 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks!

later...

November 26, 2005 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home