< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Just a Note...

Going to class here in a minute. I have to deliver my speech tonight. It is a commemorative speech. One of the requirements is that it is 4 to 6 minutes in length. So I have been practicing on it this afternoon. After I turn that paper in then it's on to writing a researched speech and it has to be a few minutes l-o-n-g-e-r. *sigh*

I told Connie that I would post my commemorative speech after I have submitted it. Depending on how traumatized I am after class this evening, I may put it up tonight. We'll see.

It's almost time to go. I have to pull my papers together and make sure I don't forget anything. There's also a second assignment due tonight but it doesn't involve talking. I hope!

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home