< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Sad Evening...

Just back from the hospital.

Linda in Norman called. Beezer had collapsed. So I met them both at the hospital this evening.

Beezer had cancer and Linda had been keeping him comfortable with medication. He was a happy dog.

Beezer was a Bouvier des Flandres and a very good dog. He was such a smart puppy too and he did very well in the show ring. I know because I had the fortune of getting to show him a few times for Linda. As a very young puppy Beezer had defeated older dogs to win two separate majors in Arkansas. He became a champion early in his life.

I had so much fun with him, much to the chagrine of others. Beezer created some of my fondest memories in the show ring.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home