< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Search Results...

I just wanted to share one of the many ways that you can find my blog.

You can locate me by using the many different search engines that are available on the internet. It's simple and quite easy.

Let me share how one visitor from Wichita, Kansas found me.

This individual went to http://www.search.msn.com.

They typed in the following search terms: "okc nude dancers"

Clicked on 'Search'.

Voila!

My blog was listed as #10 out of 1364 results.

Of course, my little blog was beat out by nine other sites. But I think that the pictures on my blog are *much* better than theirs.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home