< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Something Neat to Do... if you wanted.

Do any of you have a boat?

You could have a float entry in the Christmas Parade of Lights.

I think I know of someone who might be entering a kayak or two:

PaddleTales - Canoeing, Kayaking In and Around Oklahoma: Christmas Parade of Lights on the Oklahoma River Dec 10, 2005

Maybe the Okie Bloggers could have a group entry.

I couldn't be part of an entry in the parade though. I have a really big fear of a super cold dip in the river.

But I think that a river parade would be really cool to "watch".

There's a whole list of things that are scheduled for this holiday season in central Oklahoma.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home