< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Stephanie's 13th Birthday Barn Party...


Hot off the press... the pictures are rolling in from my neighbor Sue's computer onto mine.

Can you believe this weather? Absolutely wonderful. See the short sleeves in the photo? And it's dark outside too! Just fantastic weather here in the first week of November!

Tonight Stephanie had her 13th birthday party. Congratulations Stephanie!

Hot dogs, baked beans, potato salad, and all the fixin's. It was great! My neighbor Sue, who is Stephanie's grandma, makes the best darn potato salad I have ever eaten. I had two big helpings this evening and didn't leave room for any birthday cake. I was stuffed...

We really do like weiner roasts around here. Especially Sue...

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home