< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Well...

I have been working on my homework all day now. It's almost 1am and I am too tired to continue. This researched speech is a tough one. So's the professor. Maybe it's my subject matter too.

Did I bite off more than I can chew?

With the exception of getting a flat tire fixed today, I really don't feel like I have gotten much accomplished. I feel like I am struggling here and just spinning my wheels.

We'll see how this speech pulls together. I had planned on having it finished today as I am needing tomorrow to work on my other class' assignment. *sigh*

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home