< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Basketball Road Trip...


We got back from two basketball games in Stillwater at 10:34pm.

We left at 4:30pm.

I've let the dogs out and have fed them and the cats.

Need to feed the fish and go to bed.

Valerie went to the game with us and is spending the night with us as her mom is very ill. Her brother went home with another family for the night.

The kids are already in bed.

The girls lost by 2 points in the last minute of the game.

The boys lost also by 'quite' a bit more.

*sigh*

They were good games.

I received a compliment from one of the referees tonight.

He wanted to know if I *was* the boys' basketball coach.

(As in, not substituting for tonight's game. As in, I am a "girl". As in, I was coaching them by myself.)

I told him, "Yes, I am *the* coach."

He said that I was doing a good job with them.

That makes me feel a lot better now.

We were threatened by snow and ice on the way there and back, but we didn't have any difficulties on the 70+ mile trip and made it home safe.

We are wore out.

Going to bed as we have school and work tomorrow.

Tomorrow night...

Hospital/Office party for all the staff and their families.

You guys have a good Tuesday.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home