< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Day...

The livestock still needs to be tended, no matter what day it is.

It's dark now and all the outside chores are done.

My brother, Don, has already headed back to El Campo, Tx.

My sister, Kay, lives in Denver. They didn't get to come down as she had to work.

Justin called and we all got to talk with him. That was really nice.

Justin is still living in San Francisco and we don't get to see him much at all.

We really miss him.

We had a very nice day today.

We will be heading back home tomorrow.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas Day!

later...



this is an audio post - click to play

2 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

It sounds like you had a very nice, peaceful Christmas!

Have a safe trip back home!

December 26, 2005 7:21 AM  
Blogger AB5SY said...

It's me, T.J. said...
Was this really aired verbatim?

Let me know!

later...

7:42 PM


AB5SY said...
Hi t.j., I will not say that this is verbatim from any one program, but I have heard Andy Rooney use these topic's and statements at one time or another on his program.
I can not claim this as a script from a program aired 2-3 weeks ago, but yes, I have heard him use this material in the not so distant past. 9:11PM

December 26, 2005 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home