< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Finishing the Week-End...


I have been so busy that Linda from Norman e-mailed me and told me that she was taking care of and feeding my virtual pets for me.

*Thanks Linda*

I was able to finish my final paper today.

Took me ~several~ hours...

Go to work and do an ultrasound.

Filled up with gas.

$1.91/gallon

Drop by Walgreen's to get a few essentials including *toilet paper*.

Stopped at Blockbuster and picked up a couple of movies.

Then we all actually sat down and watched a movie together.

*wow*

The movie is over.

It was good.

The week-end is finished.

Starting all over in the morning.

Hope to have a proper post...

tomorrow?

;+ )

later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

A "proper post?" And all this time, I just thought your "enter" key was stuck! >:-)

.

December 05, 2005 8:59 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

*smile*

December 05, 2005 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home