< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

About to Explode...


Sometimes that's just how I feel.

I have so many things to do and so little time to do it in. It's like pressure building up inside of me.

Well... today was busy and I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped.

Most importantly, I didn't get as much schoolwork done as I had liked.

aaarggh...

Did you know that there are two volcanoes in Alaska that are currently 'acting up'?

There are an additional five volcanoes that are considered restless.

How about volcano 'webcams'? I didn't know there was such a thing.

I'm going to check over the house and stuff.

Just to make sure there isn't a webcam pointed at me.

Secretly waiting for me to blow and infamously become...

The first volcano ever in Oklahoma...

later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

TJ ... my dear heart ... hang in there! I understand what you're feeling, although I know that I'm not familiar with all of your circumstances.

Make sure you take time for yourself - no one is going to ensure that you have the quiet time to "regroup" that you need ... unless you do it yourself.

When there's not much of us left because we've spread ourselves too thin, then we're not much good for ourselves - or for those around us.

That's why God created the Sabbath - He knew that we needed time to be restored.

Thinking of you!

.

January 15, 2006 6:07 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks for the encouragement Moof.

I know that you are probably pressed with your class assignments too.

later...

January 15, 2006 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home