< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Back Home... for now.

Mom is doing so much better. She is responsive and alert. Everyone thinks that she may have this thing licked.

Mom is still on the respirator and dialysis. They have been steadily cutting back on the medications all day. I called Dad to let him know that I had made it home ok and he said that Mom is only on IV fluids as of this evening.

I called the hospital and the nurse says that Mom is doing very well. I asked the nurse to also tell Mom that I had made home ok. I didn't want Mom to worry. She always worries because my van is so old.

Things are so much better that I felt that I could leave and come home to take care of my kids and my job. My sister will stay until Thursday before returning to Denver, and my brother will come back Wednesday or Thursday and take over from there.

The three of us will be working out a schedule on how to help take care of things.

It is almost 10:30pm. I have been home about an hour and I am very tired. I'm going to bed here real quick.

Thanks to all for the prayers, taking care of my kids, and watching the house, and well... you know... helping with everything else while I was gone.

For anyone who knows about septic shock, you know that God provided us with a miracle.

Thank you, God.

later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

Welcome home,TJ!

I'm relieved to hear that your Mom is doing better ... what a scare you've all had!

Let us know how things are going!

... and get some rest!

January 30, 2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks!

January 30, 2006 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home