< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Family Emergency...

For those I haven't had the chance to call or e-mail or update:

I am leaving for Austin in the morning.

My mother has become suddenly ill and is in the hospital with pneumonia and sepsis. She is in critical condition on a ventilator, etc. Currently her kidney values are still climbing.

The kids have a place to stay.

I don't know when I will be back.

I will be checking my e-mail when I can and my cell phone will be with me.

My last conversation with the nurse wasn't none too pleasant. She was rude to me and very short.

I will not take a back seat concerning my mother's medical care.

Those of you who are in the medical profession need to take a deep breath and get with reality here.

If you don't like answering questions then you're in the wrong business.

And a "holier than thou" attitude will get you nowhere with me just real quick.

Nobody is above reproach.

later...



*P.S.*

All prayers will be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger D. T. Devareaux said...

TJ,

Be well. Best wishes to you and your family.

Derek

January 26, 2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Moof said...

TJ .... hang in there. You are definitely in all of our thoughts and prayers. Please - let us know what is up when you're able.

I hope that the situation with your Mom improves!

.

January 26, 2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger AB5SY said...

T.J......thanks for sharing this with us,. Your Mother is now in my prayers.

January 29, 2006 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home