< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I Haven't Watched TV in Days...

Well, the week-end is over. I spent all of today working on my studies.

I don't remember when I watched television last.

I know that it has been several days now.

Do you think I am missing out on anything?

Imagine my surprise when I found out that the Miss America pageant was last night and that an Oklahoman, Jennifer Berry, had won the crown.

Poor girl.

She didn't win as much money as the winners have in previous years.

From what I understand, I guess she could consider herself lucky that she got to compete at all. And not just because it took her a few tries to win Miss Oklahoma.

What if Jennifer Berry is the "last Miss America"?

hmmm...

I wonder how many potential Miss America contestants are missing?

You know, the kids that never made it into this world to even dream about competing in the famed pageant.

Today there were demonstrations nationwide marking the 33rd anniversary of Roe v. Wade, including St. Paul, Minnesota.

The Associated Press states..."thousands of abortion opponents massed outside Minnesota's Capitol on Sunday in one of several protests nationwide"

I'm glad.

Thanks go to all of you who were able to attend.

Did you know that there's an official list of the 50 most influential Christians in America?

Dr. Phil barely made the list at #50.

I wonder who he nudged out?

later...

4 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

Great post TJ!

Along with you, I also salute those who are able to get to a march.

People are so deep into the lies of our age, that they've lost their discernment.

Makes me wonder how much further it's going to go ...

January 23, 2006 6:23 AM  
Blogger AB5SY said...

I'm glad The Miss America Pageant is finale end and congrats to Miss Berry, now she can pig out on a super sized order of Freedom Fries.....she and all the finalist looked so thin.

January 23, 2006 6:55 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hopefully it won't go much further than it has.

All the young people are starving themselves to death.

Once they're gone, you, me, and Wm H. will have it all to ourselves.

=8+D

later...

January 23, 2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger Moof said...

w00t on the "all to ourselves!" :D

Actually, I have to be (am supposed to be) quite careful about what I eat ... but really, I'm just quite careful that I don't get caught! So save some for me, you two! >:-)

*evil snicker*

.

January 23, 2006 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home