< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Late...

I was up all night last night.

Parker was vomiting.

Started a new group of students today.

Ultrasounds.

Basketball practice.

Home again.

Quick dinner.

Called in to work.

Ultrasounds x's 2.

One was an emergency.

The second was a "since you are here" type of ultrasound.

Home.

Tired.

I didn't get to study any at all this evening.

I really can't afford to get behind in my own classes.

Basketball game tomorrow night.

Going to bed.

later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

I can tell when you're tired TJ ... you pull out those short little sentences which say so much more than the words do ...

*comfort*

.

January 11, 2006 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home