< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Today...

Another day, similar to yesterday, has ended.

My morning started out by me crawling out of bed to answer the phone. I ended up drinking a cup of coffee while driving to the hospital with only my teeth brushed, hastily thrown on clothing, and a ballcap to cover my "bed head".

I was back home just before noon.

I endured a *serious* and *painful* papercut while working on some of my assignments this afternoon.

A physical insult was added to my tired, worn, and battered intellect.

;+ )

Thanks for the encouragement that I received via comments on my little blog and via e-mail.

Moof, I did drink three cups of green tea this afternoon.

Wm H sent me this link to help relieve my stress.

I must admit...

I think the tea in combination with the link helped.

later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

TJ ... when I say that "we're all we've got," this is the sort of thing I mean. When you can finally let it sink in that others care, and are thinking of you ... that we're all in this together, hobbling along, each with our own pain, our own brokenesses, but holding each other up as we go ... that's what it's all about.

That you're in Arkansas and I'm in Maine doesn't really matter as much as realizing that somehow we've connected, and that when one of us reaches out, another human being is there to care.

They say that we're the only feet and hands that Jesus has on earth - if that's true, then it makes the "connecting" all that much more important.

Hang in there! And let us know how you're doing.

January 16, 2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Oakman said...

You're in Arkansas, TJ? No wonder you're going to explode.

January 16, 2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

No, I'm in Oklahoma. I've lived here since 1978, but I'm from Texas.

Thanks Moof for the encouragement.

Back to the books for this evening guys.

Hope to back here...

later...

January 16, 2006 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home