< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Well...

Once a year we have a school fund-raiser to help pay for the school's expenses. It is a good money earner for us and all the students can participate.

We deliver Feist phone books.

Our goal is to deliver 100,000 books.

Today:

8am

Load up the van with phone books and deliver to the areas on our map.

Call from work.

Come home and eat lunch.

Go to work.

Home again.

It's almost 6pm.

I seem to be stuck on my paper that I have to complete.

I have to go in to work tomorrow.

Feeling pressed for time but my 'brain has stopped working'!

Going to bed.

Maybe the paper will "come to me" after some sleep.

later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

Thank you for your comments, TJ ... they're more appreciated than you might realize.

Wanted to drop in and tell you that I'm thinking of you, and hoping that you can find the time in your busy days to get some rest.

Take care!

January 22, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks!

January 22, 2006 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home