< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Blob Attacks Los Angeles...

I'm back from class and it's time for bed.

I really need to get some sleep, but I am afraid that I may have some difficulties.

Do you kids know why parents tell you not to watch scary movies at night?

I thought I would read a few news stories before bed.

Mystery Blob Eating Downtown

Then I ran across a story about oozing black goo coming up through the cracks and orifices in Los Angeles, California.

A basement is being flooded with the foul smelling liquid too.

The street is buckling.

Residents have been evacuated.

It seems that there is a real-life reincarnation of *The Blob*!

Did they not bury that film "deep enough"?

Can you kill the blob?

Does the blob have a brain?

I wonder who it is after?

Can 'they' stop it?

I wonder where it came from.

Stop! Stop! Stop already!

My imagination is getting away from me.

I'll never get to sleep now.

later...



Oil Buckles Street and Damages Building

5 Comments:

Blogger duke said...

hahaha. i remember the blob. i think i saw it in black and white..or was it just our old black and white television.

February 23, 2006 3:02 AM  
Blogger Moof said...

I saw the blog too ... more than once, and your other commenter, Duke, has it right - it was indeed in black and white.

I remember it squeezing through the grill of the movie theater ... *ewwww!*

Hopefully they'll be able to take a BIG MOP and clean the mess up out in LA before it creeps across the country to invade Oklahoma! ;-)

Hang in there, TJ!

February 23, 2006 6:26 AM  
Blogger AB5SY said...

Maybe the blob can be used as an alternitive fuel source, try adding some to your gas tank and let me know what happens. :-)

February 23, 2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I would be afraid to explore any further to see if the blob stuff could be used for fuel...

You don't know what could be down there under those streets.

This sudden oozing could be due to some underground change or event that is about to occur.

There could be a clutch of eggs that are just waiting to hatch that Godzilla has left unattended...

later...

February 23, 2006 10:33 AM  
Blogger Moof said...

Hmm ... TJ ... sounds like you have ideas for a movie we could call "The Blob that Ate LA" ;-)

February 24, 2006 3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home