< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Round Trip...

250 miles,

15 gallons of gas,

and

9 1/2 hours later,

we're home from Tulsa.

State basketball tournament.

The girls won tonight and they advance.

Missing three key players, my high school boys lost tonight's game. Their basketball season is over for this school year.

They played really hard and did very well, especially when you consider the strain that the team played under.

I'm proud of them.

The boys are already asking me about training for track.

We'll see.

It's almost midnight now.

later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

TJ! And a very happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Actually - I haven't seen the day pass ... been involved in other things.

Have another several really crazy days, and then I hope to get back to my usual blog routine.

Blog-hugs in your direction! :)

February 14, 2006 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home