< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Today's Mailbag...

I heard on the radio this morning about the Danish guy who was fixing to be in charge over all that United Nations stuff. You know Syria and Iran are fixing to face him and the rest of the council.

With the cartoon controversy it would most certainly give them an excuse to not show up. They couldn't deal with a Dane, he would be biased and anti-muslim. I can hear the headlines now...

Could be that the Islamics had all this rioting and cartoon thing all figured out in advance. It's probably true too since the cartoons came out in September of last year, and nary a peep was heard over here in the states about it.

Makes you wonder...

Here's a few links for you guys to ponder:

Muslims challenged to address all 'hate speech': White House points out anti-Semitic, anti-Christian sentiment in Arab world

(It seems only fair.)

This is a video. It is in the form of a documentary.

Turning Muslim in Texas: People reverting to Islam in Texas

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I received an e-mail today from another blogger. In the body of the e-mail was a post that he had written.

hmmm... as I looked at it and wondered, "How did I get on this mailing list?"

I admit that I have stopped by his blog a couple of times, but I don't believe that I have ever left a comment. I don't think I have? Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

Either way, I read the post.

"Is this a gigantic hint of some sort?", I wondered.

"Moron" and "idiots" are words that appear repeatedly throughout the text.

"Nah... This couldn't be for me.", I said to myself.

I may be intellectually challenged but I've never been *officially classified*.

So there were a couple of replies back and forth.

I haven't received another reply back from the blogger, but he may not have had time to do so yet.

Which leads me to my next thought.

Do I post this stuff or not...

It would be for educational purposes of course.

later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

Gee TJ .. now you have my curiosity up!

I'm not gonna sleep wondering that it was all about ... o.0

February 10, 2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

He hasn't replied back... He probably won't either.

Still pondering whether or not to just 'lay' it out there.

Good to hear from you.

Are you going to get caught in any of that blizzard weather I have been hearing about?

later...

February 10, 2006 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home