< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Busy...

I am home now and it's late again. I need to get to bed as I have to be at work in the morning. I am teaching an ultrasound class all day tomorrow and I hear that my class is full. So I really need to be at my best.

I had a busy day today that's for sure.

This morning I took a two hour test.

*stress*

I worked with Parker on one of his entries for a school convention that he and Carrie are going to next week. He decided he would enter a photograph.

*more details*

I worked on my powerpoint presentation a little bit. I hadn't looked at it since my last ultrasound class.

*last minute*

I went to work and did 'work' there.

*tired*

I came home and microwaved some leftovers. I think everyone in this house would die if it weren't for leftovers.

*starved*

I am really getting anxious for spring to decide to show up, but then I got to thinking about whether or not I will have the time to enjoy it.

*anxious*

I really want to get in my flower beds...

*wishful*

For right now I guess I will have to 'imagine' my spring.

*dreaming*

later...

8 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

Hang in there TJ! One moment at a time - when one day at a time gets to be too much ...

Thinking of you ...

March 26, 2006 3:58 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

What a lot you packed into one day! No wonder you're exhausted. Hope you had a good sleep and recharged those batteries ....

March 26, 2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Hey! We almost had spring today!

You were right, Crossings is beautiful. HUGE.

Hope you got some rest after your busy weekend.

At least some rest in the Lord, if not physical rest!

March 26, 2006 6:09 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks for the encouragement guys.

The day went well. I had one of the doctors say that they wanted to return for another class.

So that made me feel good.

Of course, I am really, really tired.

So...

I need to get to bed early tonight.

later...

March 26, 2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Goodnight T.J. ... As far as your comment on my blog, I do hope you got *tickled* after I fixed my typo.

I typed all 1000 words plus without doing even a spell check! Sorry.
If you didn't ...would a flower help?

March 26, 2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Yep...

I saw the typo.

Nothing can help now.

It's too late.

I'm beyond being offended.

;+)

later...

March 26, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

I wonder if I go offer my friend TJ (terry john) a flower tomorrow ... if he'll be as unoffended ;)

I think, as long as I do refer to him as a HIM in my blog ... I'll be ok. If I'm ever accusing you of fixing a motorcycle or a car, you'll know it's him. ;) Although, I do really hope you look nothing like him ... ;)

March 26, 2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

If I'm ever accusing you of fixing a motorcycle or a car, you'll know it's him.

Don't be too sure about that. While I haven't worked on a motorcycle, I have worked on my own cars.

While I prefer to not be forced into doing mechanical work, there have been times where financially, I've just had to.

Things that I can do:

Replace alternator and belt.

Replace starter.

New thermostat.

New radiator and hoses.

New solenoid.

Plugs and wires.

I'm sure there are more things, but I just can't remember them all.

And I really do hope that I don't look like *him* too.

later...

March 27, 2006 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home