< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm Still Working On It...

I'm still working on that *enormous* paper.

OMG!!

Betty from Tulsa, Oklahoma, is on David Letterman right now with her "stupid human trick" of whistling the Andy Griffith Show's song with her toes...

Yes... it looks as gross as it *sounds*.

ahem...


I really need to get to bed. This late night entertainment stuff is too much for me.


Just a note here...

Okiedoke posted a link to a news article that is about a Cushing, Oklahoma, woman who has been notified that a cadaver bone put into her neck during surgery appears to have been an illegally harvested body part.

I'm telling you guys...

This story is a lot deeper than the "6 feet" that it appears to be.

later...


dogscatskidslife: It's Not Beyond the Realm of Possibilities...

dogscatskidslife: Dr. Frankenstein is... ALIVE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Moof said...

That paper on Government ... how many days have you been working on it? It sounds like a nightmare! :(

Hoping you get the darn thing done, and that you get an A!!!

March 08, 2006 3:49 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I think I have about 28 hours invested in it and will probably add another 5 to 6 hours today.

It will be close to 10 pages long with at least one page devoted to my sources.

I hope to finish it up here tonight.

And I am most definitely hoping for an A!

later...

March 08, 2006 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home