< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, March 31, 2006

PHA's...

I have been thinking that I am going to need a new roof on my house. It's my understanding that my homeowner's insurance premium will drop if I get high-impact shingles.

You know... the kind of shingles that can possibly withstand an Oklahoma hail storm.

Well... I got to thinking. How good are high-impact shingles?

For example, have they been tested against PHA's?

(A PHA is a "potentially hazardous asteroid".)


Did you know that there are 775 known PHA's?


Then I got to thinking some more.


Maybe I had better check my homeowner's insurance and make sure that there isn't a PHA exclusion in my policy first.

later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHA's, eh?

*adds PHA's to the "oh oh!" list*

Wouldn't the odds of wining a lottery be better?

Sounds like a lot more fun too!

blog-hugs!

April 01, 2006 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home