< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, March 27, 2006

These Kids of Mine...

I just don't know what I am going to do with these kids of mine.

Parker went through his pictures again today.

He has decided that he wants to submit an entry in a couple of more photography categories.

Not only that, he located this little jewel in his b-jillion kb's of photos.



Isn't there some kind of DEADLINE here?

If there isn't, I am going to have to create one myself.


And then there's Carrie. Evidently she needs something SEWN for one of her events.

Like when did she find this out?

It's been so long since I have sewn a garment that I don't know if I can even find my sewing machine, or my box of sewing notions!

Why do you think I haven't sewn on those buttons of mine?


So this evening, after basketball practice, Carrie and I went on a hunt for a pattern and material. I went ahead and picked up a few items for them to take on their trip.

We left Parker at the house... going through more of those pictures of his.


We didn't get home until about 8pm.

I was tired.

I was irritable.

I was hungry.

And I wasn't looking forward to fixing dinner.


We walked in the door and the first thing I said was, "What's that smell?"

We walked into the kitchen and Parker was standing there acting a little odd.

Then I saw it.


He had made dinner for us all.


Pancakes.

Big, giant, humongous, skillet sized pancakes.


And I was thankful.


I just don't know what I am going to do with these kids of mine.

later...

4 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

That is so sweet!!! Love the new photos you posted. They are really beautiful.

March 28, 2006 4:59 AM  
Blogger Moof said...

Wow! That's really precious! If I were you, I'd consider keeping him ... ;o)

March 28, 2006 6:15 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

I have said it before ..actually, said it just this weekend ...just about the time we get ready to clobber, maybe even take these kids of ours out of the world ... they do something to make us so proud that our hearts can't even stand it ...

I think God did that on purpose ... to protect the kids and to keep us out of jail. ;)

The pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!

I love the daffodil (sp?)

March 28, 2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Ah, that's nice, more than nice, that's very kind and considerate. Love photo No 3.

March 28, 2006 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home