< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Convention Starts... Tomorrow...

I believe that we have everything packed and ready to go.

Parker's science project is in the box.

Carrie's and Parker's photo entries are matted and tucked away in a little portfolio case.

Running shoes, uniforms, clothes, socks, underwear, pajamas, toothpaste and toothbrushes, shampoo, bath soap, towel and washcloth...

Sleeping bags, packed suitcases, and grocery sacks full of snacks and "what-nots" are sitting by the door...

All is waiting to be carried out to the van in the morning.

I surely hope that we haven't forgotten anything.

I guess they could do "without" some of this stuff.

I just have this gigantic fear that an important item will be left, like a competition entry... or something like that.


I am setting my alarm for 5am so I had better 'git'...

Say my prayers...

Bless my kids...

And get some sleep.


You guys all have a good Monday.

later...

5 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

They're in my prayers as well. Wishes for a good time and great jobs all around!

I hope they do make it to Nationals, even if we do have to buy candy bars from you!

How fun!
Memories!

April 02, 2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Have a great time!

April 03, 2006 1:00 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Lots of luck to your two kids! Just when I thought I loved the black and white photo, the colored one is just breathtaking. I'm betting they are going to do quite well.

April 03, 2006 4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! I'll be thinking of you! Let us all know how things come out! :o)

April 03, 2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

The kids are gone...

In fact, according to my calculations, they should be just about there by now.

Thanks guys for the "well wishes"!

I wish I could be down there with them.

My basketball team will be coached by our "bus driver/parent/girl's assistant basketball coach".

My track team... they're "winging it".

I really hope they all do well.

later...

P.S.

I liked the colored photo too, but Carrie wanted to enter in the black and white division...

April 03, 2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home