< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Counterfeiting Time...



Just back from work 'again' a little bit ago...

I missed the NCAA Championship basketball game.

It doesn't appear to have been much of game anyway. Oh well.


I seem to run short on time...

If only I could create more time, or lengthen it, when and where I needed or wanted more of it.

I could make more time when I was really having fun, or give myself a little bit more time if I am working on a project.

I would never be late to anything and I would always have all the sleep that I needed!

How about those wonderful and special days when my children were little. I would have liked to lengthen the periods of time when they were cute and perfect little angels.


If only I could create more time.


I certainly know how to waste plenty of it.


Of course, there are instances when I would like to shorten time, those periods of life that are painful or are just plain ugly. Times like these really don't need to be given any more time than absolutely necessary.


Time is like water running through my fingers.

My hands get wet, but they can't hold any of it.

Evaporation soon erases all evidence that it was even there...

later...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Dear Heart ... I find it so hard to make peace with time. There's either far more than I'm comfortable with ... or far too little.

I guess that's the nature of being alive.

I have a friend who's always trying to tell me to "live in the now" ... maybe that's the trick.

April 04, 2006 2:37 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Time is like water running through my fingers.

My hands get wet, but they can't hold any of it.

Evaporation soon erases all evidence that it was even there...

That is beautiful, T.J.

April 04, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

That's a great post TJ. Time is something in short supply most days - even my children comment on how fast time flies. I hold back from "wishing" my life away and try to live for today.

April 04, 2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Dom...

Moof... I've been searching for those 'secret tricks to life'...

Linda in Norman is always wanting me to play more and work less.

That's a trick in itself!

later...

April 04, 2006 1:16 PM  
Blogger Oakman said...

If only I could create more time, or lengthen it, when and where I needed or wanted more of it.

Yes, but think how much older you'd be.

April 04, 2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Okie D...

If I was in charge of time, I would fix that 'little' problem!

later...

April 04, 2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue from England...

You guys are pretty busy over there if the 'younger generation' feels that it is short!

Wishing never gets anyone, any where, very fast...

later...

April 04, 2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue from England...

You guys are pretty busy over there if the 'younger generation' feels that it is short!

Wishing never gets anyone, any where, very fast...

later...

April 04, 2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi TJ

I know. It's frightening how fast time flies.

April 05, 2006 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home