< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Druthers...


Today was a very nice and warm day...

I think.

I spent the entire day working on my schoolwork. I have another rather large paper that is due.

I have been working on the research for the past couple of weeks... kind of.


Okay, okay...

So I have cheated the last couple of week-ends, but only by a little bit!


I went to the nursery last week-end and, well...

the week-end before that.


It's at this time of year that I suffer from a horrible case of spring fever.

...and nurseries seem like Heaven on earth to me.


I'd druther be digging in my flower bed, or mowing my grass, than sitting here typing on a long researched paper.


Thank goodness I've finished reading that book, or my condition would be unbearable!


*sigh*


The ten o'clock news' weatherman had a good account of the day.

It was almost like being there.

later...

8 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

I'm so relieved for you that you finished that book!

I, like you have a passion for nurseries, and planting. I just wish I could keep everything alive! Enjoy the day.

April 23, 2006 4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ ... I hear you. It's not quite at that point up here yet, but I know that once it is, I'm going to be hard put to do my school work inside.

We have WIFI which reaches out to my garden, but my lap top battery is only good for a few hours at a time ...

I have a final this week, and am beginning two new courses. Sometimes I wonder why I'm doing this to myself! *LOL*

Ah well ... this too shall pass ... unfortunately, so will the summer ... *sigh*

April 23, 2006 7:45 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie!

You'll find that your more "southern" location will open up a whole new gardening experience for you.

As a gardener, you'll really like it.

Moof... your schedule sounds just like mine.

I have a final this week and I'll soon be starting two new classes.

*sigh*

Sometimes I'm worse than the kids when it comes to spring fever.

later...

April 23, 2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

We're still waiting for the warm weather ..... It's been absolutely freezing today.

April 23, 2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

As soon as I remember to go get them, I'm going out to get tomato plants to garden for the first time since my step father died. I tried last year, but the bunny rabbits ate them before I planted them.

April 23, 2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Before you planted them?

*laugh*

Sounds like a likely story.

later...

April 23, 2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Sorry you're cold Sue.

We've been very unseasonably warm here with most of the highs as much as 20 degrees above normal.

Lots of 90's in these parts.

We're supposed to be in the 70's.

later...

April 23, 2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

yes. and tomorrow we'll be 20 degrees BELOW normal ... in the 50's!!! geesh!

Yes, before I planted them. They were in the pots I bought them in, and had them waiting to be transplanted ..and well ... the bunnies came and ... had lunch.

Unless it was the squirrels.

April 24, 2006 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home