< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, April 07, 2006

I've Been Double-Tagged...

Sarah and Catscanman...



You Asked For It:



4 jobs I have had in my life

1. Scooping ice cream at Baskin Robbins (free all-you-can-eat ice cream *yum*)
2. Telephone repair service operator at Southwestern Bell (aka "The Complaint/Cuss Ma Bell Out Department")
3. "Mom" and homeschooler for my kids and about 40 foster children
4. Veterinary Technician/Manager/Instructor/Ultrasonographer


4 movies I could watch over and over

(I'm not big on repetitive stuff, but my kids watch movies over and over and have taught me how to enjoy a repeat viewing.)

1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. The Ten Commandments (with Charlton Heston *sigh*)
3. Lord of the Rings trilogy
4. Jurassic Park (especially the first one)

4 Websites I visit regularly

1. Oklahoma City University
2. My bank
3. Merriam-Webster Online
4. K-Love

4 of my favorite foods

1. Mexican and Tex-Mex of any kind
2. Chinese Food (most)
3. Any all-you-can-eat buffet
4. Fried foods of all kinds

4 places I would rather be right now

(I don't have any place that I would "rather" be for the time being, but there are places that I really like.)

1. A beach
2. The country
3. Outdoors
4. In a restaurant *eating*

4 Most wonderful places I have been

1. The ranch where I grew up
2. The Hill Country of Texas
3. Mustang Island, Texas (on the beach)
4. My yard, flower beds, and my neighbor Sue's little garden

4 books I could read over and over

(Once again, I don't like to repeat stuff and haven't read but one book more than once.)

1. The Bible


4 songs I could listen to everyday

(Don't get me wrong here... I do like songs and I like to sing.)

1. I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me
2. Amazing Grace


4 reasons I blog

1. I love to write.
2. I am a closet journalist.
3. It's therapeutic and good exercise for my neuropathways.
4. I meet interesting people.

4 people to tag

Wm H

Thomas

Sue from England

Shelly

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

oooooo I can only Imagine ... one of my favorites!!!!

How did your kids do?????????

April 07, 2006 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! This looks CATCHY! It suuure seems to be going around ... >;o)

You know what? you have I have two identical favorite passtimes: eating out! Yeah!

April 07, 2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Eat, eat, eat...

I really enjoy tasty foods...

We should go eat dinner together sometime.

later...

April 07, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

which ever one of you heads to the other ... pick me up on your way! ;)

April 07, 2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home