< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just Wondering...


Well...

I still haven't heard a thing from my kids. I hate to say this but I am getting impatient. I want to know how the kids have done with their entries and events.

How did Carrie do in her 800 meter run?

How about Parker's science project?

I found out that the photography competition is pretty stiff...

I wonder how the kids' photo entries did against the competition?

*sigh*

The picture is from Parker's science project.

The floating cube that is between the "diamagnetic material" is a neodymium magnet.

Neodymium magnets are very powerful. The large ones come with a warning because you can actually be injured by them. Wow!

Can you believe that magnets can actually float? This has got to be one of the coolest science projects ever.

Here is a link to a very similar looking project.

Sorry, I didn't get any other photos taken before we packed Parker's project up for the trip. But it gives you a good idea of what it looks like.

By the way... Parker didn't want to do the 'bismuth melting thing' because he said it looked ugly.

hmmppff...

Parker is 13 years old and is beginning to get picky about *some things*.

I wish he would get picky about his bedroom.


One more thing...

Tomorrow is Justin's 26th birthday!

Happy Birthday, Justin!

Yes... I have children that no longer live at home. My oldest, Justin, currently lives in San Francisco (for the time being at least).

2 Comments:

Blogger AB5SY said...

Have you heard from your young'uns yet?I'm sure they are having a great time and simply forgot.

April 06, 2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

No... I haven't heard a thing.

And yes...

Knowing them, they are having a wonderful time and haven't thought once about their 'dear old mom'.

They'll be home tomorrow evening.

We'll see what stories they have to tell.

later...

April 06, 2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home