< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Local Television News Story...

The local television station came by our hospital yesterday evening and did a story about storms and pets.

The veterinarian is one of our doctors, Brett Boatsman.

The pet owner is one of our long time clients, Shirley Swaim.

(I'm doing an ultrasound on one of her cats tomorrow.)


It's a cute story called "Pets Credited for Severe Weather Warnings".

Go here and then click on the movie camera link that says Show Video.

later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

I wish I'd paid more attention to the news story about the vet school 'from our sister station channel 9' !!!!

Cause I didn't! I was sort of aware it was on and realized it was a school and briefly thought of you ..but didn't put 2 and 2 together that it could be YOUR place (duh)

I wonder if our news station will re run it in the morning, they often do re run the 10 pm stories in the morning ...hmmm

April 26, 2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikaye...

I don't think that we had anything running up there with you guys.

April 26, 2006 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home