< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, April 14, 2006

On a Lighter Note...

I have been tagged by
Stolen Moments.

And... I have been caught red-handed commenting at 'another'
blog while the two of us were playing hooky on this tag thing...

However, I do believe that I provided enough excuses for the both of us.


Ok... So here goes.



Six Degrees of Weirdness

1. Reveal 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag 6 people.

2. Leave a "You're tagged" comment to let people know you have tagged them. They must reveal 6 things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be all their fault)

3. Leave me a comment letting me know you have completed your mission (should you choose to accept it)



#1. I can get so involved in a project that I can totally "shut the world out". I also will forget to eat. I suddenly start to feel "not-so-good" and then realize that it is because I have not eaten anything. I think that it's weird to not remember to eat. Especially since I really do like to eat *large quantities* of tasty food.

#2. I pay attention to weird details and things that most people don't notice, see, or even care about. I will see designs and patterns in walls, pavement, nature, people... I will notice things like that and then stare at it. I know. It's weird. But I also find lots of spare change this way.

#3. I will eat almost anything. While I haven't been exposed to a lot of exotic places or foods, I am just not a very picky eater and I will try anything once. There are three things though that I really don't care for: liver, lima beans, and hominy/grits. I have wondered if it is because I lack a bit of cultural 'taste' or if my taste buds just don't work well.

#4. I repeat myself a lot. I will say something to someone and then... say it again. It can really drive me nuts. Why do I do that? It's just crazy. I have no clue why I repeat myself. Unless... it is from raising over 40 kids, and well... you can probably figure out the rest.

#5. I love blood and guts... I mean... I love abdominal surgery.

#6. I believe that I am going to win the lottery. The odds are in my favor. I have AB negative blood which is the rarest blood type. I have keloid-type skin which is rare, but more so for a 'white girl'. (I think that a little bit of Indian heritage plays a role in this though.) And I have had a golfball sized vestibular schwannoma, a rare brain tumor, surgically removed. Well, almost removed. They weren't able to remove it 100%.

So now...

Consider yourself tagged:


Amazing Facts


Bonnie, Baylor, and Duchess


Elephant Soap


The Happy Homemaker


Pearls and Dreams


Scan Man's Notes


later...

7 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

TJ: Thanks for indulging!
Your list is interesting...I'm with you on not being a picky eater. Liver? Who could blame you? I don't care for it, either. My nemesis is goat cheese.
Oh, and the repeating yourself thing? Definately child induced!

April 14, 2006 10:51 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

You're welcome Pattie.

Oh, and the repeating yourself thing? Definately child induced!

Once you have had a child, your body, mind, and soul are never the same.

I'm on my way to work.

later...

April 15, 2006 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, tag is complete. sheesh.. stop tagging me already... I'm *really* not that interesting :P

-Shelly the Dog Girl

April 15, 2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

I love it when doctor's look at my keloid scars then look at me ... look back at my scars and say "but ...you're TOO WHITE to be scarring like that!" (very white, blue eyes ...) I also, have a fair amount of Indian in me however ... so ... it's just the fact that I'm half irish makes up for what I first appear to look like.

I will have to think overnight on this one. For me it's not going to be finding six odd facts it's going to be weeding through the odd facts!

I wonder what my odds of the lottery would be ... MG is rare ... keloid is rare ... a few other things ...hmmmm ...maybe I should buy a ticket ....

April 15, 2006 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list TJ!

Forgetting to eat is something I've also been known to do - most recently I forgot until bed time. I'm also a real serious food muncher, so this is definitely a "go figure!" so of thing.

About repeating yourself ... I agree with Pattie - it's definitely "child induced!" (Husband induced too ... ;o)

April 17, 2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

Oh, man! I love getting tagged! I've been so far behind in my blogging I am way late, but I'll go post now!

April 17, 2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Jan...

Sorry you are behind in your blogging.

I'll be by to see your post...

later...

April 17, 2006 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home