< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Something That I Would Like...


I don't talk too much about things that I would like to have...

or things that I want.


I spend most of my time providing for others.


There are little things that I do, that are for myself.

Things that are mine.


But something that I would like will stay a secret for a while...

At least until they are grown and gone.


There is something that I would like, right now.


But it can wait...

for a while.



What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~ Albert Pine



later...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you've got my curiosity up ... ;o)

April 26, 2006 9:18 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

What a tease you are .... I'm dying to know what it is?

April 27, 2006 12:01 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Me too....Great picture. Is that you and the kids?

April 27, 2006 4:04 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey guys...

The picture is a 'dated' one.

These are three of my children.

Calais, who is on the right, just turned 21 years old this month.

Thanks Pattie for *imagining* me as being so young!

I will soon be *whisper* (48) having a birthday too.

Maybe I could reveal what I want, but not right now...

Maybe I will...

later...

April 27, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

I wish you would reveal what you want.

Sometimes, giving voice to a dream, gives it wings.

April 27, 2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

ohhh I liked dreaming agains comment! I too am interested in what you want that eludes you right now... I am trying to figure out what it is that I want! lol... I do also feel like I will probably have to wait until the kids are out of the house...

cheers! Kare

April 27, 2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks for dropping by Kate!

Pattikaye...

You guys are making me feel silly now.

It isn't a big deal at all.

Really!

April 27, 2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Linda!

Lord...

Don't I know it!

later...

April 27, 2006 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home